Before doing Troubleshooting with SPAM queue please take Full Backup of your
system so at least you can rollback up to same scenario.
1) If your Spam queue Hangs at any point after DDIC_IMPORT phase then its not
possible to reset it using SPAM or any other transaction. So in this case you may
be need to reset queue manually using some commands.(DON’T DO THIS)
2) Table PAT01 clear the Support Package with error delete from sapr3.pat01 where
patch = '
4) Table PAT03 changed the status of '?' or 'I' to 'N' “update sapr3.pat03 set
status='N' where status = '?' and patch = '
6) With user
7) tp showbuffer
8) tp delfrombuffer
9) After this you can check your SPAM queue it should be empty.
10) In case you face problems like “bupa_inbound” undefined that means your system
is inconsistent for that you can use
11) SE18 and then enter SPRX_PROXY_ACTIVATION click change and then
12) After that system can be in consistent state but its not guaranteed as you manually
remove SPAM queue and only half he changes are there in System .So as soon as
you are able to find the error ,correct it and reimport the same SP to make your
13) I am still saying ‘DON’T DO THIS’ SAP WILL NEVER HELP YOU IN THIS
DO AT YOUR OWN RISK